Margaret Vesey is an eAssessment consultant based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
From the early days of automatically marked multiple choice question tests, to today's remotely proctored long form exams, she has actively contributed to the development of online qualification delivery systems.
Her expertise includes advising on :-
- Question composition, vetting and authorisation
- Test bank assembly, reliability, bias detection
- Examination delivery and proctoring, in person and using artificial intelligence(AI)
- Marking, verification and approval processes
- APIs for interfacing with remote systems
- Importing data from diverse sources
- Handling paper based exams
- Analysis and reporting
- Payment method integration
With a wealth of experience exceeding 20 years in the eAssessment sector, Margaret can be trusted to guide you on your journey into online examinations.