Feasibility studies and sustainability options appraisals
Have you secured funds to build or refurbish your community building? How can you minimise its environmental impact, reduce future energy bills and perhaps incorporate renewable energy? We can help you consider your options and establish the practicability of your proposed works.
Recent commissions include:
- Biomass heating feasibility study on behalf of CAT consultancy.
- Biomass, ASHP, insulation and glazing feasibility study with T4 Sustainability: St Matthew's Church, Sheffield.
- Feasibility studies for 3 outdoor activity centres and hostels re insulation and heating improvements and renewable energy options.
- Surveys of churches for Sheffield Diocese.
- Assistance for community building management groups re low-carbon improvements.
- Guidance for clients on major refurbishment and 'zero heat' new-build projects.
- Advice to housing co-ops re energy improvements.